Job Title: Warehouse Clerk
Warehouse Clerks work in various tasks and capacities to ensure raw materials and finished products are in good condition, inventory is balanced, and shipping and receiving operations are efficient and on schedule.
- Ensure the safe and optimal use of equipment.
- Operate machinery and/or assemble parts as needed in the warehouse.
- Inspect received materials for defects to ensure quality standards and quantity are in line with shipping bills.
- Assist in loading raw materials to the production line.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers to ensure efficient production and shipping deadlines are met.
- Proper handling of materials to prevent damage or contact with detrimental materials.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
Training will be provided.
Communication Language: English (intermediate level)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Prior experience in a warehouse setting preferred
- Self driven and hard worker
- A good team player, able to collaborate with and assist other colleagues
- Good attendance record in keeping with company rules and regulations
- Ability to lift a minimum of 10kg
- Completion of high school or equivalent.
- Forklift License an preferred but not required
- First Aid certification preferred but not required
We offer: $17/hour
Please send your resume to: Hiring@eternitymsm.com