Job Title: Production Line Worker
Production Line employees work on the 95PFE/N95 respirator production line in various positions and capacities to help ensure the quality and quantity goals of the facility are met.
- Ensure the safe and optimal use of equipment, using established procedures to foster improvement and achieve production goals.
- Operate machinery and/or assemble parts as needed in the manufacturing process.
- Inspect finished product for defects to ensure quality standards are met.
- Assist in loading raw materials on the production line.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers to ensure efficient production and deadlines are met.
- Proper handling of materials to prevent damage or contact with detrimental materials.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
Prior experience in a Mask-production manufactory setting preferred.
Training will be provided.
Communication Language: English (intermediate level)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Self driven and hard worker
- A good team player, able to collaborate with and assist other colleagues
- Good attendance record in keeping with company rules and regulations
- Ability to lift a minimum of 5kg
- Completion of high school or equivalent.
We offer: $16-$18/hour
Please send your resume to: Hiring@eternitymsm.com